harleykwin said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
heh - I just realized that that's the "clean: cover - here's the alternate:

It's even got tah-tahs for ya.

Sweet compilation! That will be mine!

You Spidey hatin', Red Sox luvin' bastid! How can you have crap judgment in those two things, but great taste in music? You baffle me. Loves Miller's Crossing, hates Spidey. Makes no kinda sense, I say. I do. Say it, I mean.

This is a mystery to me.

Still, if you want it, I have it for you. I can send it to you the way you sent me Creepshow (you just have to tell me how to do it, since I...uh...don't know how... ) It's really good stuff - totally worth having.

lemme know you wacky makenokindasensebostonboy.

Because I have excellent taste. Love Miller's Crossing (thank God for Encore Mystery!), love Spider-Man, tolerate Spider-Man 2, strongly dislike Spider-Man 3. And I have great taste in music! Hoo-WAH!

Get on AIM. I'll be there and you can send me the entire file. And thanks in advance!

Now? I'm already on aol - just IM me...

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi