Print Thread
Page 93 of 156 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 155 156
thedoctor #14373 2007-05-24 1:49 PM
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
The Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

harleykwin #14374 2007-05-25 12:09 AM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
amy winehouse. she tells it like it is:

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
Hall and Oates - The Best Of

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Uncle Tupelo - Punch Drunk

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
thedoctor #14377 2007-05-25 4:37 PM
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
The Doobie Brothers - Black Water.

Metallica - Master Of Puppets -

1 ) Battery
2 ) Master Of Puppets
3 ) The Thing That Should Not Be
4 ) Welcome Home ( Sanaitarium )
5 ) Disposable Heroes
6 ) Leper Messiah
7 ) Orion ( Instrumental )
8 ) Damage, Inc.

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
amy winehouse. she tells it like it is:

Ok, first off, never heard of her, but loved this song. Went on to listen to a few more of her youtube videos - and while no one will ever match Dinah's rendition, Winehouse's "Teach Me Tonight" (one of my favorite songs) was damn good.

Having said all of this - honey, since you're in the drinking/sad/love sucks kinda mood, go listen to Sarah McLachlin's "Do What You Have To Do"...there's a heartbreak song if ever there was one...

Now: Amy Winehouse - Teach Me Tonight"

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
amy winehouse is the shit though isnt she?

"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
Alice in Chains-Greatest Hits

Grimm #14381 2007-05-26 11:14 AM
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Quote:

Grimm said:
Alice in Chains-Greatest Hits

Alice in Chains rocks! They were such a superb band!

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Knutreturns said:

Yeah, she is. I really liked what I heard on youtube and will prolly hop on over to itunes to get her music when I get a chance. I'm surprised that she hasn't gotten the same level of publicity as Joss Stone (who I'm listening to right now) - young, talented Brit in the same type of genre - doesn't make sense that she isn't as high profile.

harleykwin #14383 2007-05-27 12:17 AM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Knutreturns said:

Yeah, she is. I really liked what I heard on youtube and will prolly hop on over to itunes to get her music when I get a chance. I'm surprised that she hasn't gotten the same level of publicity as Joss Stone (who I'm listening to right now) - young, talented Brit in the same type of genre - doesn't make sense that she isn't as high profile.

yeah i agree. Ive only just started to see her videos and stuff here...

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Wait, which one? Amy or Joss?

Now: Yaz - Only You - love Alison Moyet's voice...

Great song that they're now using for a fuckin' car commercial ...

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
amy. i been knew about joss...

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
I'm listening to my collection of Red Wanting Blue, a band out of Ohio.

Jeremy #14387 2007-05-28 2:20 PM
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
New York City Girls - Reverend Horton Heat

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Tribe Called Quest-anthology

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Tribe Called Quest-anthology

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Awesome.

Now:

Let's Face The Music and Dance - Nat King Cole

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
what'chu know bout ole Nat harley...?

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Are you kiddin' me?!?!

His voice is like warm honey - rich, sweet and smooth. I loves me some Nat King Cole, sugah...

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
she means it so hard, she post it two time!

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
damn. didnt know that id get such a rise outta u that ud have to post twice...

Uschi #14394 2007-05-28 9:37 PM
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Uschi said:

Fixed! It was a boo boo...

Seriously, though, his voice is magic - his daughter, not so much...

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Quote:

Your post has been entered and brutally raped. Please hit the backdoor button on your browser and go touch yourself again.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
I've got itunes on mix...

Now: Stevie Wonder - For Once In My Life

Uschi #14397 2007-05-28 9:42 PM
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Uschi said:
Quote:

Your post has been entered and brutally raped. Please hit the backdoor button on your browser and go touch yourself again.

'tay, Spanky!

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Uschi said:

agreed. she was aight but nothing in comparison with her pops...

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
oh yeah now...

musiq soulchild-something( a very good cover of the beatles IMO)

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Uschi said:

agreed. she was aight but nothing in comparison with her pops...

I don't think she woulda made it, but for her father's name...

Elvis - Hound Dog

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
now I hear the laughter - The Germs

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
by the way, how'd that tanning go...?

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Great! I'm almost CREAM colored instead of transparent white!

Last edited by Uschi; 2007-05-28 9:57 PM.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Knutreturns said:

I kinda burned my shoulders a wee bit ... But the rest worked out real nice...

Now: Susan Tedeschi - It Hurts So Bad - Knut, this is bluesy heartbreak song for ya...love this woman's voice and guitar playin'...

Uschi #14405 2007-05-28 9:57 PM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Quote:

Uschi said:
Great! I'm almost CREAM!

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
"Nuclear Waste" - Omega Tribe

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

Uschi said:
Great! I'm almost CREAM!

I realized it could be taken wrong, edited it.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Uschi #14408 2007-05-28 9:58 PM
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Uschi said:

So, you're still reflecting light then?

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
"Nur ein bißchen noch" - Die Goldenen Zitronen

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Knutreturns said:

I kinda burned my shoulders a wee bit ... But the rest worked out real nice...

Now: Susan Tedeschi - It Hurts So Bad - Knut, this is bluesy heartbreak song for ya...love this woman's voice and guitar playin'...

ill check her out.

Lenny Kravitz-Lady...

harleykwin #14411 2007-05-28 10:00 PM
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Uschi said:

So, you're still reflecting light then?

Yeah, if I keep this up, I might get as dark as Eggshell!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Uschi #14412 2007-05-28 10:01 PM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Quote:

Uschi said:
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

Uschi said:
Great! I'm almost CREAM!

I realized it could be taken wrong, edited it.

No i didnt take it wrong(im not that much of a freak)

Page 93 of 156 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 155 156

Link Copied to Clipboard