Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 94 of 156 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 155 156
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
eh, I'm used to Robot's reactions.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Uschi #14414 2007-05-28 10:02 PM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Quote:

Uschi said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Uschi said:
Great! I'm almost CREAM colored instead of transparent white!

So, you're still reflecting light then?

Yeah, if I keep this up, I might get as dark as Eggshell!

well keep up that enthusiasm...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
my big dream is to one day be a dark, luscious, spoiled-milk color.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Uschi #14416 2007-05-28 10:04 PM
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
"Oceans" - Pearl Jam

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Uschi #14417 2007-05-28 10:05 PM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
well as long as its only the color dear...u dont wanna scare folks away from the sarlac snatch(well anymore scared than they'd already be)

"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

Uschi said:
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

Uschi said:
Great! I'm almost CREAM!

I realized it could be taken wrong, edited it.

No i didnt take it wrong(im not that much of a freak)

Don't lie!

Freight Train - Brand New Sin

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

harleykwin #14419 2007-05-28 10:07 PM
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
"Old School Master" - Johnny Socko

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

harleykwin #14420 2007-05-28 10:08 PM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

Uschi said:
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

Uschi said:
Great! I'm almost CREAM!

I realized it could be taken wrong, edited it.

No i didnt take it wrong(im not that much of a freak)

Don't lie!

Freight Train - Brand New Sin

shhhhh

dianna krall-autumn leaves

Uschi #14421 2007-05-28 10:09 PM
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Candy Shop - 50 Cent

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

harleykwin #14422 2007-05-28 10:17 PM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
justin timberlake-my love

what? I like Timberland okay!

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Don't fret! I actually like that sond too....

One Time For Me - Rev Horton Heat (such a dirty song.... )

harleykwin #14424 2007-05-28 10:28 PM
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:

YEAH it is! I love that one!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

harleykwin #14425 2007-05-28 10:29 PM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Nujabes-Think Different. My life anthem right now...

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Uschi said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

I know! I fuckin' love the Rev - seriously, I'm talkin' total adoration here - he played at a place called "Southpaw" in Brooklyn last November and it was one of the best concerts I've ever seen! I was hoarse for three days! Fuck, I would love to see him again - and that is one of my (many) favorite songs he does... "Love Whip" is up there too - that song just screams "sex"...

Now - "Stormy Monday" - by Leslie West on "Guitarded"...

harleykwin #14427 2007-05-28 10:43 PM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Icubus-Warning

harleykwin #14428 2007-05-28 10:44 PM
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Uschi said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

I know! I fuckin' love the Rev - seriously, I'm talkin' total adoration here - he played at a place called "Southpaw" in Brooklyn last November and it was one of the best concerts I've ever seen! I was hoarse for three days! Fuck, I would love to see him again - and that is one of my (many) favorite songs he does... "Love Whip" is up there too - that song just screams "sex"...

Funny -- I first heard of him on the Drew Carey Show.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Uschi #14429 2007-05-28 10:46 PM
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Uschi said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Uschi said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

Funny -- I first heard of him on the Drew Carey Show.

I stumbled across him while checking out bands on Meatspace and I loved him right away...

Now - Come and Talk to Me - Jodeci

harleykwin #14430 2007-05-28 10:48 PM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:

love that oldschool...

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
busta rhymes featuring janet jackson-whats it gonna be

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

love that oldschool...

Me too...this song brings back some good memories... I also liked their cover of Stevie's "Lately"...

Now: Virtual Insanity - Jamiroquai...

harleykwin #14433 2007-05-28 10:55 PM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:

that is MY FUCKING SONG! me and my buddy are like the only ones we know that even like Jamiroquai...

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

that is MY FUCKING SONG! me and my buddy are like the only ones we know that even like Jamiroquai...

bitch, pleeeeease! i love Jamiroquai!

Awesome music! Meanwhile, great music and he's little itty bitty pocket sized guy! LOL

Now: It Ain't the Meat It's the Motion - Maria Muldaur

harleykwin #14435 2007-05-28 11:04 PM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

Awesome music! Meanwhile, great music and he's little itty bitty pocket sized guy! LOL

u just got major points for Jamiroquai...

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

u just got major points for Jamiroquai...

Do I win a prize?

Baddest of the Bad - RHH

harleykwin #14437 2007-05-28 11:09 PM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
nope. but please play again...

Kanye West featurin Jamie Fox- Gold Digger

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Got a few CDs recently:

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
nope. but please play again...

Well, this game sucks...

Quote:

Kanye West featurin Jamie Fox- Gold Digger

This song totally reminds me of that episode on Boondocks ... "grampa, was she running from a pimp in a purple suit?"

Christina Aguilera - Nasty Naughty Boy

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Got a few CDs recently:

Never heard of that last one...

harleykwin #14441 2007-05-28 11:17 PM
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
If I Was Your Woman - Alicia Keyes' version

harleykwin #14442 2007-05-28 11:18 PM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
"Its A-Pimp-Named-Slickback. You say it all together like a Tribe-Called-Quest."

love that episode...

Perfect Circle-blue

harleykwin #14443 2007-05-28 11:18 PM
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts

harleykwin #14444 2007-05-28 11:20 PM
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
"Its A-Pimp-Named-Slickback. You say it all together like a Tribe-Called-Quest."

love that episode...

Thank you! I couldn't remember the line!

Now - Alison Moyet - "Weak in The Presence Of Beauty"

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Good stuff http://www.myspace.com/trixiemusic

I'll check it out, thanks...

harleykwin #14447 2007-05-28 11:26 PM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Pink Floyd-great gig in the sky

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
boys2men-thank you...

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
American Soldier - Toby Keith

I gotta go - my computer keeps freezing...

harleykwin #14450 2007-05-28 11:39 PM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Muse-knights of cydonia

harleykwin #14451 2007-05-28 11:47 PM
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:
American Soldier - Toby Keith

I gotta go - my computer keeps freezing...

Harley, have you tried running:

Scandisk
Defrag
Antivirus
anti spyware?

and deleting your cache of visited sites?

These must be done regularly to keep your computer running smoothly.

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

Beardguy57 #14452 2007-05-29 12:06 AM
living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
damn. all this talk about Rev. Horton Heat. I'mma have to put Holy Roller in.

Page 94 of 156 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 155 156

Link Copied to Clipboard