I actually looked up Paris Cullins in a keyword search on two different occasions since I saw your post, Beardguy.
And I've been able to find nothing he's done in the last decade or so. He just slipped into oblivion.

I remember Cullins best for the FOREVER PEOPLE six-issue miniseries I posted about above, superbly written by J.M DeMatteis.
Cullins' other work that I'm familiar with is a lengthy NEW GODS run, in collaboration with Mark Evanier.

And prior to FOREVER PEOPLE and NEW GODS, Cullins did a mid 80's run of BLUE BEETLE. Issue two has an artist profile of Cullins, from his formative years, other professional work, breaking into comics, and then becoming regular artist on BLUE BEETLE, his first regular series.

Since I last posted to this topic, there's been a flood of Kirby reprint books. Here are just a few:

• CAPTAIN AMERICA: MADBOMB, reprinting Kirby's work from CAPTAIN AMERICA 193-200

CAPTAIN AMERICA: BICENTENNIAL BATTLES, reprinting the lengthy MARVEL TREASURY story from 1976 that has Captain America traveling through time and fighting in all the historical U.S. wars. Best of all was the first chapter, 10 pages of Jack Kirby pencils inked by Barry Windsor-Smith !

JIMMY OLSEN by Kirby, Vol 1, reprinting issues 133-141, which is actually my favorite of Kirby's Fourth World series, the most fun, with a huge cast of characters, and a WOW-factor, constantly flooring the reader with new visuals and concepts.

JIMMY OLSEN by Kirby, Vol 2, reprinting issues 142-148. I especially liked the "Transilvane" story in issues 142-143. All these covers from both volumes can be viewed at the top of this topic page.

BLACK PANTHER, volume 1, reprinting issues 1-7 of Kirby's run on the series from 1977-1978

KAMANDI 1-10 (DC Archive hardcover, released Oct 2005) Reprinting what is my all-time favorite of Kirby's work. Hopefully its success will result in three more volumes being produced in quick succession, allowing all 40 issues to be available in Hardcover format.

FANTASTIC FOUR. Kirby did issues 1-102, the first 6 annuals, and one last fill-in, issue 108, all of which is available now in one format or another.
  • The FF Marvel Masterworks, collecting 10 issues per volume, reprinting up through issue 93, has reprinted almost the entire Kirby run in full color offset printing.
  • An FF omnibus special hardcover edition (out just two or three months ago) reprints all the Kirby issues in a bulky two-volume hardcover set.
  • And the ESSENTIAL FANTASTIC FOUR volumes offer a format to read these stories cheaply in black&white. I got the first volume, reprinting FF 1-20 and Annual 1, before I just had to have them in color hardcover volumes.

THOR (Marvel Masterworks hardcovers) now reprint from issues 83-130, in four volumes so far. Although I'd rather wait until more are printed, so I can enjoy the complete run, or close to it, in this format. (Kirby did scattered issues from 83-96, and then a complete run from 97-177, and 179. THOR and FF are his longest running series)

Greg Theakston, of Pure Imagination publishing, has been endeavoring to publish ALL of Kirby's work, beginning with Kirby's earliest in 1939, up through the Golden Age, late 40's and 50's era. Reprinting all of Kirby's illustration career, spanning more than 40,000 pages of comic art, spread over more than 50 years, a very ambitious project indeed.

And most recent that I'm aware of, just out two weeks ago, the TALES TO ASTONISH 1-10 hardcover, first of a proposed line of hardcovers reprinting Kirby's pre-Marvel (1958-1963) monster stories, that slowly evolved into the Marvel Universe, weaving through those early years in JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY, STRANGE TALES, TALES OF SUSPENSE, and TALES TO ASTONISH, as well as shorter runs in WORLD OF FANTASY, AMAZING ADVENTURES, AMAZING ADULT FANTASY, and one issue of AMAZING FANTASY.

The one I'm most excited about is the KAMANDI 1-10 hardcover.

Here's a map of Kamandi's world from issue 32, enhanced with some fun internet features:

--------------------

Wikipedia finally added a page for Paris Cullins:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Cullins

Apparently he left comics for work in advertising, animation and video games.