Yeah, Beardguy, they finally finished reprinting the last 4 volumes of the Lee/Kirby/Sinnott run, so Kirby's entire run from issues 1-102 are now available in hardcover.
(I have issues 1-60 in hardcover, and have some hardcover buying to do as well)

In addition, there's also an omnibus 2-volume hardcover set that collects the entire Lee/Kirby FF run in two unruly and huge hardcover volumes. (I'm not really interested in this version, but others might be.)

I'm even more excited about the KAMANDI vol 2 hardcover just out, reprinting issues 11-20 of Kirby's 40-issue run. KAMANDI, as I've said often, is one of my all-time favorite series.

One reason I haven't purchased these sooner is I have most of these issues in their original form. But it's great to see the widescreen digitally-remastered versions.

Although sometimes (such as with the heavily redrawn Neal Adams, BATMAN, DEADMAN, and GREEN LANTERN/GREEN ARROW hardcovers) a new printing and altered art and coloring can be disappointing.

But the Kirby FF stuff looks exceptional, enhanced by faithful coloring and better printing, and on glossy paper. And I think you often get more for your money with the Marvel Masterworks volumes.