Name: Katrine Eybye

Age: 25 (actually i had my first minor depression on my birthday last, first time ever, when the thought of presents and cake had no influenze on my mood whatsoever)

Nationality: Danish - Denmark (and no, Denmark is NOT the capitol of Stockholm)

Status: Single (and happy i tell ya, happy!!!! [no no no] )

Occupation: Studying to be a school teacher (apparently the most underpaid and ungrateful job this side of the known universe)

Skin/hair/eyes: White/brown/blue

Height: 173 cm (?'?'', never been able to figure out the wacky feet-and-inches system)

Weight: Weeeeelllll........

Books: Everything from Anne Rice to Tom Clancy, mixed with some fantasy, scific, historic and on and on

Movies: All kinds except splatter and weird french intellectual films with nothing but dialogue. My favorite movie of all time is a tie between the Big Lebowski and Godfather (1-3)

Comics: I'm an ignorant, ask my brother...
But loooooooove Calvin and Hobbes, and am a recent fan of Zits.

TV: Friends (of cse!), Dharma&Greg, That '70's show, 3rd rock from the sun.

Music: I especially like Kent (Swedish), Coldplay, etc, but actually likes most of everything except country and german polkamusic - a particular favorite of my parents, i must be adopted!!

Tattoos: just one, so actually should write Tattoo. Well it's Calvin & Hobbes dancing on my back.

Anyways, that's all for now, i'm out, anything else, guess you'll have to ask....