yeeeessssss. I was mocking you with a time machine by posting before you after you posted.

Quote:

Uschi said:
Ashley, 19, single

I'm a physics major at UCCS.

I live in Colorado.

I just rediscovered my love for the Mad Caddies to and from work today and tried to share that love with my car-neighbors (kidding. i turn it down at intersections. i'm not a complete ass)

I'm Jewish by blood, Roman Catholic by birth, and nothing by choice.

I draw lots of pictures, albeit not well.

Honestly, I'm pretty fucking boring. But I can hold an interesting conversation and manipulate many a mind.

Quote:

Uschi said:
I have a reoccuring dream about corpses. It's gross and disturbing.

Quote:

Krenny said:
Lenore is good. Ever check out Johnny the Homicidal Maniac? Another good one off Slave Labor is 'It's Science with Dr.Radium.' Funny stuff.

Quote:

First National Bastard said:
name: None of your fucking Business. Spread it around too much diring the early days on the 'net. Besides, it has always been my opinion that you're not talking to the "real" me unless you're face to face with me (or on a telephone), so you don't need to know my real name and use it in an argument. Here, you're dealing with "First National Bastard", not who I am in real life. Get it?

birthdate: July 27, 1983. (Do your own fucking math)

eyes: Hazel?

hair: long, brown with grey streaks... sometimes a beard, sometimes just a goatee and rediculous set of 70s sideburns.

location: Central Virginia. Halfway between DC and Richmond, VA

Race: White boy with ink injected into skin at certian places... with some irish, some indian, and some black back in the generations.

habits: chain smoker. Alcoholic who don't drink anymore. Hit on any female that moves.

profession: Paid bitch. Poorly paid bitch.

ideal profession: radio... or mortician.

why current profession: bills.

Tattoos: 7 and an arm. In order... Rose w/tribal (right forearm) Snake wrapped around skull and crossbones (right forearm), Black and Red Superman symbol (right ankle) Spider (left side of neck) Green Lantern symbol (Silver age... between shoulderblades) Ankh (right side of neck) Great seal of the Klingon Empire (left ankle) Grim Reaper, surrounded by flames, with a tombstone to the side reading "Not Dead Yet" that has a hand thrusting it's way up through the ground... (Left Atm, from wrist to elbow)

Religion... N/A

Politics: Liberal w/conservative leanings.

tv shows: Family Guy, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Anything on TV Land, MASH, Monkees, Titus

movies: Cannibal: The Musical, Back to the Future trilogy, Citizen Kane, Godfather 1 and 2,

music: Country from 1927-1990, Rock from 1954-1994, 60s and 70s Soul/Funk, Late 80s-Early 90s rap, some classical, the Melvins.

Oh, and by the way... I'm a comic geek, am hopelessly and unashamedly a NASCAR Freak, and have worn no shoes but Converse Chuck Taylors since 1997.

Quote:

Uschi said:

Sex: I'm so chaste, my vagina keeps eating my underwear (see above)
Martial Status: never taken any classes
Hair Color: ...I can have hair? That's an option?
Hobbes (and that kid Calvin): one love
Favorite TV Shows:television is for dorks
Favorite Foods/Restaurants:I love food

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"