Quote:

Darknight613 said:
Getting back on topic, I once asked what it would take to get you guys into a brand new comic book series, made by first-time writers and artists, and starring all new characters.

Considering everybody's misgivings towards modern comics and with rising prices, what would make you want to start reading that title, and what would it take to keep you coming back every month for the next issue?

interest me, and keep me interested. that's what gets me into a book and keeps me into a book.

The Walking Dead is a well put together book by creators who are relatively new, and definately new to me, that looked interesting enough for me to try and remains interesting and entertaining enough for me to buy every month.

i wish i could codify or quantify exactly what makes a book interesting for me but it's really too subjective to be described that way. sometimes it can be some cool visuals, an interesting concept or just my mood at that given time and day.

what keeps me into that book is simple an interesting, entertaining story, good artwork and consistency.

i know this really doesn't help you much, sorry.