Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Chewy Walrus said:
Am I the only one that's confused at Pariah's confusion, or is this a universal thing?

After looking back on this thread again, I just figured out how I got confuzzled.

I said that the last thing I wanted was to see a DKR Batman personality in the Animated Series interacting with the other characters.

Bisco Stu said it was already done.

I was like "zuh?" I thought he meant that it was consistent and that the Animated Series (NOT a single movie) constantly had a DKR Batman. Like it was modeled after a Frank Miller incarnation.

But no, he was talking about an isolated movie type event apparently. Taking this into mind, I renue my dislike for having a Frank Miller DKR Batman show up in the Animated Series'.

Oh, and Stu.....

That's passive-agressive gay-bashing, you disgusting Nazi bigot. "You're the homo." What are you, twelve?

Anyway, you said you wouldn't want to see DKR Batman in the animated series. You didn't say anything about it replacing the normal Batman or coming from the future to fight him or whatever silly thing you thought but did not actually say or even imply. And I said it, being the appearence of DKR Batman, already happened in "Batman: TAS." You retard.