Quote:

Wednesday said:
Quote:

Bianca said:

* "Your girl from Troy sure is bossy."
"Shut up."

I think it was,

Kid Lantern: Your girlfriend sure is bossy.

Batboy: Shut up!

I thought that GL line said a lot.

The episode was really good. A great mix of "World Without Grown Ups" and "Sins of Youth"

I agree with you regarding GL's comment. Actually, GL seemed to pick up a lot of what's going on between the two of them - with his " 50 types of vision/you're blind" comment to Supes, etc., but did anyone get the feeling that this flirtation is all coming from WW? When she was debating whether to go with Clark or Bruce, Batboy didn't seem to care who she picked. And just prior to GL's "girlfriend" comment, she gave Batboy a subtle look that he seemed to ignore. Also, when she caught him after he fell and called him "tough guy" he was all like, "let me go!" Or is this typical behavior from an 8-y.o. boy who doesn't want anyone to know that he has a crush?

Same thing with the Starcrossed movie

SPOILERS

- when they were hiding from the hawk people in the restaurant, she totally made the moves - not that he minded, but still...

It seems that Bats is flattered, but he's Bats and doesn't seem to have time for this flirting - not even as a kid....

PS - Someone else said it above, but I also want a plush baby Etrigan toy! Who knew the Demon could be so cute?!