Tonight's episode I knew by the title was a remake of Superman Annual #11 (1985). It's always nice for them to resurrect classics, plus they left out Robin/Jason Todd, which of course is since he doesn't exist in the animated universe.

I've only seen this and the one a few weeks back about that flying robot guy (forgot his name) trying to find and kill Luthor. Not to be a continuity cop, but they forgot that Supergirl is from Argo. Her world died because Krypton's explosion knocked them out of their orbit, but the Kryptonite radiation that's deadly to Superman doesn't affect her (Superman Adventures #31). So why is she now weakened by Kryptonite? Was she right about Luthor thinking of everything and so created a special Argo City weakening Kryptonite? Or is this yet another one of those new Supergirls that come about every eight months or so?

Great, now I want a twin. Derp!

There is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes, and maybe it’s too much for us, but it’s all on you. Because if we can’t protect the Earth, you can be damn well sure we’ll avenge it.

Hello?
Put Natasha on the phone.
Who is this?
This is her fucking son's father. Who is this?
This is her fucking son.
..........oh.......
Call back in 20 minutes. *click*

Boy, you could get lost in a sky like that. I wish I had those balloons again.