Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:
I can't find the link right now. I know it was on TVtome, but anyway its obviously the Batman Beyond universe.
Same producers, they showed that same future on Static Shock. Its the same Bruce/Terry set up as Batman Beyond, with the same villains, and references to Batman Beyond. Why would you think it wasn't Batman Beyond?

From TV Tome:

People and events shown here contradict what has been shown for various other WB series, but in fact are internally consistent (sort of) since it's established that what we're seeing here is an alternate timeline, rendering other time travel and crossover stories providing a glimpse of the "real future" irrelevant to what we see here.

There are several inconsistencies that separate the future seen in this episode from the one seen in Batman Beyond, not the least of which is the fact that WarHawk is still alive AFTER Terry McGinnis, Batman joins the League. He died in the episode The Call: Part 1, in the third season.

Yeah, superheroes come back, but there are other inconsistencies that are a little harder to crack. I can really look for them if you want, but you'll have to give me time.