I'd like to try something over the next few weeks. If this works, it will make things a lot easier on Joe.

Starting with the Rumble, if you want to write a part of your match, or the whole thing, PM it to me by Thursday. Don't worry about the other people in the match, just send me your idea, and try to be as detailed as possible. If you want Monroe and Marcum and/or Fat Retard and LLarry LLawler to do comentary, write it where you want it go. If more than one of the participants in a match sends me a write-up, I'll combine them into a single match, maybe add a little comentary if there isn't any already, and send the basically completed matches to Joe so that he can go over them and finish them up to post on Sunday.

Credit will be give like this:

Name of Match by writer 1, writer 2, and writer 3

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>