Don't worry about the stuff that's not in the WHO ARE YOU?!? thread. Just worry about what you want to happen. Joe can add in the right moves to make things more detailed. I'll be acting as the middle man to help organize what everyone sends in so that all Joe will have to do is finish things up and post them.

As for the latest recap, I wrote a small part for the rumble and sent it to Joe. SSM, I think you'll like it. Any other ideas you may have about that match, if you want to write them up, feel free to PM it to Joe. The main event is already done, unless Joe wants to tweak something. I also wrote some of Joe's match, which he was going to edit and complete. I don't know anything about the other matches. My guess is they'll be shorter.

My goal is to get everyone involved in the recaps so that we can post longer, more detailed, and more entertaining matches then if one person had to do the whole show every week. That's no slight on Joe. What's he's been doing has been great. I just think that if more people got involved, things could be even better. I also think that people would have a greater appreciation for the behind the scene's process that we go through to organize this forum. That will help with preventing miscommunication screw ups.

Last edited by PenWing; 2005-01-30 6:55 PM.

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>