For the Undercard Matches, send anything you want to happen in your matches to me by Thursday (anytime Thrusday). I'll start putting them together on Friday. On Saturday night I'll PM whatever I have to Joe so that he can edit, complete, and post them on Sunday.

From now on, Thursday will be the deadline for Match Recaps, so that I have enough time to piece them together before I send them to Joe. It's always a good idea to write how you win and lose each match that you send in. Otherwise, Joe will finish them up.

As for the Rumble, the recap can't be written until it's over, but remember that Joe usually posts the recaps on Sunday, so if you want to write something for it, you should get that done Saturday night and send it directly to him.

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>