I wrote up the Tabel Royal last night and sent it to Joe for feedback, because I knew I forgot something, which he pointed out to me, so I added the thing in and sent it back and that's it. It was completed at eleven something EST last night, and that's only because I couldn't get online untill shortly before eleven. I was hoping to get some recap info from everyone by Saturday, but the only person who sent me anything was Nowhereman, and that was just about his entrance. That said, I used the polls to determine how well everyone did in the match, so if you don't like the result, it's your own faults for not sending me your ideas on time. But don't worry, nobody jobbed in this match. I made sure that everyone had at least one big move.

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>