You may have noticed that the tag titles are on the line this week, along with a bunch of other, more creative matches. I'll be the first to admit that we've gotten a bit stale over the last few months. We've been really focussed on the big picture, but I think we've forgotten why we started this in the first place. So everyone should expect titles to be on the line more often between PPVs. Also, if anyone has any match ideas, let Joe Mama, Grimm, The Doctor, and/or PenWing know what you have in mind. This week is just the beginning of what I hope will be a return to what was going on back when the rWo was running this place. The big picture is more or less in place, and we have a lot of solid stables to work with. Kudos to everyone who helped make that possible.

We have an Invasion story in the works, but that won't happen until after Rehash. Let us know of any ideas you have for this. It's going to be a lot of fun.

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>