Quote:

Grimm said:

There are ten less votes average on the Coalition survivors question. It simply means less people voted on that question. I'm getting pretty sick of these cries of "vote rigging" every other week.

Well quite frankly I'm sick of the fact that Rob thinks vote rigging is a good idea which is why he wont remove it from the front page.

All the while there is the potential for it,the less I enjoy this forum & the more I consider pulling out of doing this.
Last week hardly anyone posted a promo,and all the excuses about being busy popped up,yet I have been busier than ever recently & I still posted a promo.
This week I didnt have to because of the matches my characters were in.
JLA covered Cap & there was no point NM posting as it would be stupid for all the elimination competitors posting.
That said,look at who did post promos.
Louie (who isnt even in the match) was the only Family member to post,where as the coalition had four people post.

I am going on holiday next month when my ECW PPV is due,and I am trying to work out a way to still put this PPV together despite the fact I have a whole load of other stuff on as well.
Can anyone tell me why I am busting my balls to do this?