Quote:

PenWing said:
Should each participating wrestler get a vote in the poll, even if one of the wrestlers is an alt ID?

If a wrestler has an alt ID, but the alt is the same wrestler (NotWedge/Johnny Evil), should that poster be able to vote with both ID's?

For those of us who have created manager ID's, should the Managers also get a vote?

I guess what I'm asking is, for those of us who have more than one legitimate wrestling paricipant that we post as, should we be allowed to vote with each ID?

On the one hand, this gives an unfair advantage to some people. On the other hand, it would allow some of us to better steer the plot towards pushing wrestlers who wouldn't normally get a lot of votes.

I also want to know if there were any posters who posted in the original poll but did not get a chance to post in the Sunday poll.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."