Quote:

King Snarf said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
So you skim the Havocs? I have no idea how to properly respond to that. I really don't. Considering that THAT'S where the action is and THAT'S where things take place, I'd think you'd want to read the Havocs. But that's just me...

Honestly, I don't want to read a novel about Oakley's feud with the Killer, or how an alt id, like any of our luchadores, is gonna give the business to another alt id like Two Ton Tommy.

So, you're basically saying that you don't care about anyone's work but your own. That fits. You might not like Oakley's angles, but at least he's working on them. And he's willing to ask and take advice from other people. Other people here work for what they get. Your shoot promo didn't work because there was nothing entertaining about as well as broke down the work others had put so much time and effort into. You don't feel you're getting a fair shake? How about PMing me or Grimm about your feelings? Instead, you let continue to piss you off instead of trying to do something about it. You have no right to put down anyone's promos or angles.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."