Quote:

King Snarf said:
I appreciate the kind words. And you're absolutely right. But my main beef has been when the match write-ups DO NOT reflect the voting results. This has happened to me twice, and no one ran it by me. So I bring it up in the shoot promo to get a little heat, thinking "Hey here's something new, maybe this might prove interesting". Everyone says post something, so I did, and I get blasted for it. So, to make it short, I'm confused and upset.

The point is to work with people and not against them. You can influence write-ups by doings some work on them yourself. We've always said that voting is only a guideline and that we take the liberty to write up matches in ways that will make them more interesting or further a storyline. If you're not working on a storyline and not participating in a write-up, your character looses his voice and is relegated. Want it to change? Do some work.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."