Let me know if you are writing them, and send them to Monroe. Joe and I are going to make an effort to get recaps done on time again, so if that means sacrificing longer, more detailed matches for shorter match descriptions, then that's what we're going to do. I think we've gotten too caught up in the fluff lately. What we need to focus on most importantly with recaps are the plot pushers. So, if you need something to happen in a recap, that's what we need to know. And we need to know these things by Saturday nights, since we'll try to get recaps done by Sunday nights. Of course, with Havoc's on Tuesday, we aim for Monday night recaps. But, when we have PPVs, we need to get them done on Sundays.

The point in all of this is we need to better communicate. You want something done, you have to let us know a couple days in advance so we can plan for it. Stick to PMs since we don't want to spoil the details in this thread.

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>