Chris, Joe has been doing all of the work with you. I can't get into all of what I've been doing, but the reason Anathema Wednesday has the final two recaps is because I got tired of waiting and wrote them. That's not meant to be disrespectful to anyone here. The guys were very busy with other things, and Grimm's computer is fried right now. The Doctor has taken on a larger role behind the scenes lately, but he's had almost nothing to do with your matches. That was all Joe. It's been his vision, his direction, that has been guiding you all this time. He had some really big, really cool ideas for you, but after the way you just dissed him, I doubt he'll want to push you.

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>