Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

PenWing said:
You can misrepresent the character, which is what you did. The problem isn't what you said to me in the promo, it's how you had myself, and the crowd, recact to your comments. You undressed my character.

Have you ever watched a wrestling show?
Have you never seen two faces go against each other?
Have you never seen someone interupt another promo yet neither attacks the other?

Get over it!

I didnt undress anyone,I played it how promos are always done.
Now if I had attacked you,or had you say something out of character,that would be misrepresenting you.

Look at Joes promo on the last Havoc,where he came out after my promo......was that no selling as well?

You wrote me responding to you in a way I would not have responded. Why would I be afraid of you walking up behind me when I just stood up to Grimm one on one?

Why would the crowd be so excited about you threatening to shove a hockey stick up my arse when we are both equal faces?

You put yourself over me in a way contradictory to everything that's happened to build up my character over the last year.

It's one thing to say what you want about me in a promo. It's another to start writing me respond to you like a rookie.

Instead of building both of us up in a face to face confrontation to sell the match, you walked all over me.

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>