Quote:

Grimm said:
all right, guys let's all just calm the fuck down here. this is getting really silly. we're an online phony federation, let's not take ourselves quite so seriously.

We've all been guilty of writing stuff that could be out of character and construed badly. It's easy to do at times. We have problems with communication breakdowns and people can take things badly that aren't meant that way.

That's we're pushing so hard for everyone to talk to each other beforehand. This situation could've been fixed had NWM and PW communicated. NWM could've told PW what he was going to do, and PW could've suggested a response for his charcter. That would've lead to a better promo, stronger characters on both sides, and everyone's happy.

Let's not let our egos control what happens here, ok? I'd hate to see this forum turn into Writer's Block.

And that about sums up how to avoid any negative response from me. There were a couple of things I did not like. They could have been tweaked, and that would have been it. Nowhereman, you've never worked with me, so you really can't say how I would react to something. Quite frankly, I have no problem with someone coming up behind me and laying me out. But there were a couple of things that bugged me, and it felt very one-sided. If you want to do a joint promo with me, let me know what you have in mind. That's not too much to ask. Joe and I have spit out a few of those, and I've worked with Grimm, Doc, and Oakley just to name a few others. They all looked good in the promos we did, and everyone was happy.

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>