Good gobdamn! Since there has been so much bitchin' about voting irregularites, we're going to experiment in the new year. Every active participating wreslter id gets ONE vote, which is to be sent in a PM to this id. Votes will be due in for Havocs no later than noon Central Time on the Saturday after the card goes up unless specified otherwise. This will cut the shit on the alt voting and maybe help bring a bit of suspense back into the recaps. I will contact all those involved in a match through that id's PM box to let you know how it turns out so that you may write you recap, due in by Monday night so there is no delay in posting Havoc Tuesday. You don't write a recap, that gives us free will to do whatever, including writing it down as boring a match as possible.

I, thedoctor, have taken over full control of this id again. I'm officially retiring Balls Nasty after this match so that I can concentrate fully on the "backstage" stuff, so to speak, and keep all the bitching down to a minimum. I'll be the last line for recaps again. So if you've got a problem, say something to me.

And for the love of gob! Let's try to stop bitching and have fun in here again.