dude, I'm sorry about your injury (though you really should've said something earlier), and I hope you recover.

but that said, the polls now end on friday. every week. that gives people the whole weekend to work on their recaps. and that's not even counting the idea that you don't have to wait until the polls end to start working on your recap.

from the time Havoc goes up on Tuesday you should be at least thinking about how the recap is gonna go and planning it out.

I really want the recaps to start coming in before the fllowing tuesdays. it kills our angle buildups when recaps go up late. it really does.

I think we've got some really killer shows lined up heading into RobbleMania, but it's gonna mean fuck all if the recaps don't come in on time.

and I'm not just talking to Sammitch here. I'm pretty much talking to everybody who participates in the forum. when you make a commitment to get a recap in and you don't follow through with it, you not only hurt yourself and your own characters and storylines, but also anyone else who's involved in that recap with you.

and to be completely and bluntly honest, i'm too tired and busy to keep writing eighty to ninety percent of the shows like I have been. get your stuff done people.

rant over.