Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

Grimm said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
You didn't read the last Havoc? Louie quit.

And that underscores the biggest problem lately. Participation has been so rabid (myself included) that there's a question as to whether or not this will even go on. I know of at least one RDCW "superstar" (that word in quotations because that punk-ass bustah needed help to beat me) who has jumped to a new promotion. I'm trying to come up with ideas to breathe some new life around here, and I figure Doc's doing the same, but I'm not making any serious moves unless I know that it won't just be the Dave 'n' Doc Show. Or the Dave Show. Or the Doc Show. Or whatever.

The future of the RDCW is in YOUR hands, people...

that "punk ass bustah" not only made you a superstar, but also ended your title reign and your in-ring career. you've never been as good as you were when you were with me. just remember those things, bub.

That post goes from "Great Promo Response" to "Jilted Girlfriend Note" pretty quickly, hoss.

back to your delusions again, I see.

Quote:

And it was NWM's Crippler Cuntface that put me out, not your li'l leglock. You punk-ass bustah.

keep telling yourself that. i'm sure that it keeps you comfortable while you're pretending to manage the Four.