Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
I apologize for being on vacation and not making answering your question my first priority.

I accept your apology for not taking an extra 30 to 60 seconds to attempt to make an effort to answer my question in full.

Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
I'm just waiting for you to open the thread.

I'm not opening any thread. I'm waiting to see what people are doing, if anything, before I set up a card. I'm not falling for the "I'll participate as soon as it's started" bullshit anymore. I want to see some effort on the part of posters as far as their characters' developments as well as working with each other before I put anymore effort on my part into all this.

I know where Nowhereman stands and have for a while, so I know how to book him an how often. Joe Mama and Notwedge have shown that they are at least thinking about everything by asking questions and expressing concerns. Outside of that, all I've gotten is a buncha "Hey, yeah! I'll do it!............ Sometime................... Eventually............." that we've been getting for a while now and that has brought us to this point to begin with. I don't expect people to carry around notebooks filled with ideas for their characters complete with charts and graphs or novella like promos and recaps. I just expect some effort into them. I understand that real life can keep some people down and out for some time, but you should take that into consideration beforehand.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."