Quote:

thedoctor said:
It's a really big quesadilla.

Quote:

thedoctor said:
I'd just like to make clear my point that that's a really big fucking quesadilla.

Fuckin' A, man. If you don't have Chipotle where you live, travel as far as you have to - it is that damn good.

Quote:

Joe Mama said:
...Sammitch (who, no offense, Phil, but you're doing the same thing you did when the RDCW was active - making commitments and not following up for whatever reason)...

I asked if someone would just put me and my guys on the damn card. I told you who I'd write, and I told you I'd write them. What the hell else do you want from me? To deliver the entire content of every planned post before I post it? I mean I wanna do this. We haven't had an AIM chat (I'm opening AIM as I type this to make sure you guys aren't all online without me), I only got that PM from Penwing... what's goin on? I know I've had trouble with follow-through in the past, but I'm doing the best I can reasonably do. I mean I've been in counseling with my minister almost since my dad died, and I will be for a while longer - as much as I like the RDCW, it's not the main thing I'm losing sleep over. Sorry to be an obstacle, but there it is.

Quote:

Joe Mama said:
I'm more than willing to do a full reboot. Have one big tourney to decide who gets the "World" title (whomever wins), who gets the second tier title (whomever comes in second), and build from there. From there work storylines - what happened to the RDCW, etc. But, in my mind, the old factions need to go for now - the IV doesn't exist and the SDC is one guy writing for 4+ people (a recipe for disaster).

Sorry to come off as seemingly negative. I'm being realistic.

Go to Writer's Block and poke around, then ask Prometheus if the cure for a group dying for lack of participation is to reboot/Ultimate it back into existence forcibly. I agree with you that all those angles need to be resolved, but I'm the one writing my faction - let me decide if it needs to stay or go. If the quantity of my posts turns out to be unsatisfactory to you, then do whatever you think is best with me and my characters.

Quote:

Brad Lee said:
And I thank you for the suggestions. So let's do this. I'd like to introduce the Masked Avengers, a new tag team of Brad Lee and The Archer. If we're going to throw everyone into a melting pot, then lets do that. I'm going tag. Let's keep the Allied Powers in tag. Let's keep the Outsiders in tag. Look, it's a three way tag match for the titles.

So you get to have your own faction but I can't keep what's left of mine?

Quote:

That's my suggestion. I think if the card goes up, JLA and Oakley will post. Unless Oakley really is gone, in which case it's just the Allied Powers vs. the Masked Avengers in their debut RDCW match after tearing up the indie ciruit all summer.

Joe Mama vs. Sammitch vs. Nowereman vs. Notwedge for the Cheese belt.

Hiro vs. Killconey vs. Snarf for the Y belt.

If we want a women's division, Lor and Elisa have posted in the past, so Lor vs. Elisa vs. Ramada for the Boobie Belt.

That's a card right there consisting of contributors.

That's a pretty good card. Your efforts are the most fruitful when you're assembling cards. Story arcs are everyone's responsibility. Plus quantity of participation does not supersede quality of participation. If you wanna sum up my argument in one sentence use that one.

Quote:

I say we go biweekly and PM vote. If you don't vote, you have no say. If you don't post a promo during the first week, you lose your match no matter the voting outcome. The voting and promo deadline is Sunday night. The recap deadline is the following Sunday night. If a poster doesn't send in a recap he has no say in the outcome of the match, and whoever does take charge can do what he wants with the plot for that match. If he wants to be generous and make them look good, fine. If he wants to make them look like fools for not coming through, even better.

That system works. You are very good at coming up with ideas here and there. Let's all hammer out our ideas together if this is gonna happen. You wanted my attention, you got it. Let's do this.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ