I propose a feud between the the mysterious Masked Avengers and the evil Allied Powers centering around the tag titles. Or, a feud with the evil Outsiders, if that is preferred. Or, a feud with tag champs EWJ and Grimm, assuming they are still tag champs. If not, than maybe a feud with the evil Otaku. I am prepaired to start talking feud with anyone when a card goes up and I see the Masked Avengers in a match. If someone wants to feud with me, let me know, and I'll start working angles. I have some ideas, and since they are the Masked Avengers, eventually someone will want to unmask them. I'll be happy to work a long term plan out with anyone who wants to talk shop. Being the new guys, I'm not quite sure how they fit in to the big picture just yet. I just know that this is a face tag team, but it will fight anyone, even another face, if that means the tag titles. I'll get a profile up when I see a point to it.

On a side note, for me, it would be easier to go biweekly, so I will keep pushing for that.