Quote:

Prometheus said:
You're such a child, Wbam. I stated that I am not a liberal. And, I should know since I am me. And yet, you insist that I am by contradicting me. What is that? That's like me saying that YOU are a liberal. And, it doesn't matter what you think you are. I have already decided that you are a liberal.

Now is that fair?

I'm sad to say that I lose more and more respect for you everytime we get into one of these things, Wbam...

Well, I guess it's better to cuss me out, call me a child and say how much respect you've lost for me rather than acctually engage in the discussion. I hesitate to even elaborate on my point seeing as how you've expressed NO intrest in an actual diologue on my staement, but here goes any way. If you called me a liberal I would tell you what belifs make me non-liberal instead of yelling and freaking out at you. I didn't say YOU were a liberal, I was making the point that Kerry and many liberals SAY that they aren't liberals, in as much as it's not enough to just say "I'm not a liberal" It's not even enough for me to say that. I would need to demonstrate that that I'm not wich I believe I've done. If you really want to defend yourself against such labels, prey tell, what are some of your conservitive values?

Again if you read my original post I never called you a liberal, consider my post a challenge to back up your statement. OR tell me how horrible I am and why you don't like me if that makes you happy.

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k