Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
You're such a child, Wbam. I stated that I am not a liberal. And, I should know since I am me. And yet, you insist that I am by contradicting me. What is that? That's like me saying that YOU are a liberal. And, it doesn't matter what you think you are. I have already decided that you are a liberal.

Now is that fair?

I'm sad to say that I lose more and more respect for you everytime we get into one of these things, Wbam...

Well, I guess it's better to cuss me out, call me a child and say how much respect you've lost for me rather than acctually engage in the discussion. I hesitate to even elaborate on my point seeing as how you've expressed NO intrest in an actual diologue on my staement, but here goes any way. If you called me a liberal I would tell you what belifs make me non-liberal instead of yelling and freaking out at you. I didn't say YOU were a liberal, I was making the point that Kerry and many liberals SAY that they aren't liberals, in as much as it's not enough to just say "I'm not a liberal" It's not even enough for me to say that. I would need to demonstrate that that I'm not wich I believe I've done. If you really want to defend yourself against such labels, prey tell, what are some of your conservitive values?

Again if you read my original post I never called you a liberal, consider my post a challenge to back up your statement. OR tell me how horrible I am and why you don't like me if that makes you happy.

Again, forgot about this.

First of all, my beliefs are based on what I consider rational thought, and a compassionate observation of life.

Second, the name "liberal" has been about as degraded and denounced by not only the Repubs, but, the unholy actions of the Dems in certain cases. Thus, describing myself as "liberal" would seem to be a misnomer.

Third, just to get the party re-started again....you're a douche...