It made me ill today, watching the liberal media fawn all over Hilary Clinton, when she formally announced her intent to run.

I especially got a kick tonight watching Nightline and seeing George Stephanopoulos (Clinton's former White House communications director) give his "objective" opinion of the Clintons, who brought him from nobody-status to an anchor position on ABC News.

All this gushing about the "first woman candidate".

Funny, how it barely made a blip on the liberal media's radar when Elizabeth Dole announced her candidacy in 2000. There have been several other lesser-known women who have campaigned with less visibility.

No, this is clearly the liberal media's darling, and any objective criticism of Hilary will have to come from somewhere else. It's Bill Clinton II the liberal media's promoting.

No one seems to notice that Hilary Clinton doesn't even have a political platform of specific issues she's running on. She just wants the power and status of being the first woman President.
And she's as unprincipled as her husband. An opportunist, who will say anything, and do anything, whatever it takes, to win.

I prefer a candidate who runs with a specific purpose, and has heartfelt issues that they unwaveringly defend and support. Such as Giuliani and the way he cleaned up New York, or Newt Gingrich's long-term vision for the nation.