And I'm not referring to Bill.

Hillary's presidential campaign has tapped Rep. Alcee Hastings, a Florida Democrat, as a "national campaign co-chair":

Rep. Hastings said, "When we elect the next President Clinton, this country will be a much better place for the African-American community, Floridians and all Americans." . . .

"I am delighted that Debbie and Alcee will take on leadership roles in my campaign," [Mrs.] Clinton said. "With their help, we will bring our message of change throughout Florida and across the country."

Who is Alcee Hastings?

Hastings got appointed to the federal bench by Jimmy Carter in 1979. In less than two years, he got indicted for soliciting a bribe in an FBI sting. In 1983, he won an acquittal, but a subsequent House investigation found that he had committed perjury in that trial. The House Judiciary Committee authorized a whopping seventeen counts for impeachment against Hastings in 1988. . . .

Now Hillary has embraced Hastings, and indeed has made the former perjurer and corrupt judge as her campaign's national representative. She says that with Hastings' help, her "message of change" will get rolled across the country. The message is that the Clinton campaign has its own idea about the culture of corruption--they want to pursue it.

Yeah, that Hillary...but at least she attends graduations.