Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Are you serious? I love Vincent Price - this was one of the first horror/suspense movies I saw as a little kid (that and Jaws - the theme music plays inside my head everytime I go diving) and it scared the fuck outta me. I'm trying to make my way through the Price/Poe movies. Also been reading Poe for the first time in years -The Cask of Amontillado is one of my favorites. Cold, calculated revenge - you have to love it.

Vincent Price is the man. Masque Of The Red Death was the second horror movie I ever saw and I remember being terrified by the whole thing. Even Hazel Court's ample bosum couldn't soothe me. I've been trying to track down his whole catalog on VHS and DVD. "The Cask Of Amontillado" was part of a segment of Tales Of Terror (Peter Lorre and Basil Rathbone are in it as well) - though it was played a bit more for laughs (the drinking contest between Price and Lorre is hilarious), it's still well done. I also recommend Theatre Of Blood, an underrated and little-seen Price flick that also stars Diane Rigg.

But I thought ample bosums made everything better? Oh, Dave, you've just disillusioned me...

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi