Quote:

rex said:
IGN

Quote:

All About the Scarecrow
A new pic causes a stir.

October 07, 2004 - Mukmouth has posted a picture of what they claim is the first look at Cillian Murphy's Scarecrow in Batman Begins. Their scooper claims "to be currently working on an official 'Art of...' book for Batman Begins, and the image just happens to be some concept art for the Scarecrow."

Batman-on-Film received word from one of their sources, however, who calls the Mukmouth image "way off. I have seen the real deal, it looks as if Leatherface made his mask out of burlap material, sewn up Burton-Catwoman-like, with slits for the eyes and a sewn up slit for the mouth. It is very gruesome and dark."

BoF also reports that Harvey Dent, a.k.a. Two-Face, might be the villain of the next Batman sequel rather than The Joker. The site claims to know which actor is up for the role but can't reveal it yet.

Finally, IESB has posted a video interview with Christian Bale wherein he briefly discusses his role as The Dark Knight.

Oh, my God...

That's absolutely pathetic! It's almost as bad as the Batsuit and Batmobile! Is WB TRYING to embarrass themselves with this movie?

My first novel, Wounds of the Heart (http://www.booksurge.com/product.php3?bookID=IMPR02655-00001), has been published. Check it out, if you like.