I think I would kill a man to see Batman and Harley.

One day, Batman sneaks up on Barbara and surprises her. She screams, gets out of her chain, and runs to the other side of the room. Batman then shouts in praise "Huzzah! You're cured!" Barbara blushes, giggles, and says "Oh, you".

or

For April Fools Day, Dick, Tim, and Barbara dug up Bruce's parents. When Bruce walked into his bedroom, they fling the skeletons at him and shout "APRIL FOOLS!!!" Bruce giggles and says "Oh, you guys." Everyone laughs. "That's funny! I dug up your parents, too!" He then holds out from behind his back the skeletons of Tim's, Dick's, and Barbara's parents. There is dead silence.

or

Bruce comes home in a drunken rage one night and beats Tim, never telling him why.

In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out. - Joker