The letdowns in GT should theroretically be able to destroy the universe with a sneeze, so i'll go with them, even though DBZ seemed much more spectacular with Kid Buu destroying the Earth, Freiza running the Galaxy, all much better than that stupid 'cow man' Li-Shenron [the last bad guy from GT]

Sorry it took so long to reply, i left the last post before i went on holiday, then forgot to dig this thread out when i came back

Makato Shishio was the bandage man. He assembled the 10 fearsome warriors in the Juppongatana and planned to destabilise the Meji government and take it over with an iron fist after he served them in the revolution and they betryaed him by shooting and burning him alive because he knew too many of their dirty secrets

He took Sonosques super bone breaking punch to the face and laughed it off, made a mockery of a partially injured Hajime Saito, laughed off an injured Aoshi Sinomori's attemps at fighting him, and tore Kenshin apart thoroughly. He also got up from Kenshins ultimate attack, something deemed "Impossible!"

Seijuro Hiko was Kenshins master, basically a master swordsman up to [possibly higher] than Kenshins level, but he's alsoa bigger guy with a lot more physical strength

Hiko would be the obvious choice seen as even Kenshin basically defeated Shishio, but Shishio only technically lost because his body way over-heats after fighting for 15 minutes, so after fighting Kenshin and his little gang one-by-one and wasting 25 minutes, he accidentally burned alive [cos he was burnt alive in the revolution, his temperature was really high, only allowing him to fight in small intervals]

Anyway.....

Kenshin

vs

Daredevil

non-lethal force seen as the Battousai would tear Daredevil a new one quite easily

"Now TV's all about format these days isn't it, and I've got a new type for you right here. Its me and Paris Hilton driving around in a car.... Now I know what you're thinking, but she's in the boot!" "So you see, 'Ring around the Rosey' refers to the horrible symptoms of a terrifying disease, a disease which.....a disease which....ZIM! Theres a Pigeon on you're head. You have 'Head Pigeons'. get to the Nurse before they spread to the other children." "Get off my lawn Cookie Beast!" --Invader Zim