Scarlet Witch/Sexy Bitch. The craziness issue wouldnt bug me, she'd probably just warp reality to enlarge my Penis to an even more out-standing size than it currently is. Plus, she had torrid sex with an android, so theres hope for us all...

A lost story....

Back in the old days of the Avengers Thor once stumbled upon the Scarlet Witch and the vision having nasty, dirty sex. Asked to join in, the Thunder God readily stuck his Asgardian man beef in the Witches anus. The results left the Vision permanently scarred for life as he was tossed aside like a broken toaster and forced to watch his woman have hardcore sex with a God, for 2 straight hours. Because Visions crazy robotic sensors were still linked to the Witch during the act, he feels phantom pains of an incredible weapon of enermous size being forced into his anus now and again. He explains these as mere 'malfunctions', but only he knows the truth....

OR

Its revealed that, back when Batman and Wonder Woman were dating, the Martian Manhunter, feeling lonely, impersonated the Dark Knight when it was just him and Dianna on the Watchtower. Dianna, being a horny little slut, forced who she thought was Batman into the Janitors closet and proceeded to work his anus with a strap on, Amazonian made dildo. Staggering out of the closet, his Martian anus raw with pain, J'onn wiped the event from Dianna's memory. To this very day, J'onn still feels the phantom anus pain every time he see's Wonder Woman.....

"Now TV's all about format these days isn't it, and I've got a new type for you right here. Its me and Paris Hilton driving around in a car.... Now I know what you're thinking, but she's in the boot!" "So you see, 'Ring around the Rosey' refers to the horrible symptoms of a terrifying disease, a disease which.....a disease which....ZIM! Theres a Pigeon on you're head. You have 'Head Pigeons'. get to the Nurse before they spread to the other children." "Get off my lawn Cookie Beast!" --Invader Zim