Its revealed that, back when Batman and Wonder Woman were dating, the Martian Manhunter, feeling lonely, impersonated the Dark Knight when it was just him and Dianna on the Watchtower. Dianna, being a horny little slut, forced who she thought was Batman into the Janitors closet and proceeded to work his anus with a strap on, Amazonian made dildo. Staggering out of the closet, his Martian anus raw with pain, J'onn wiped the event from Dianna's memory. To this very day, J'onn still feels the phantom anus pain every time he see's Wonder Woman.....

The Batverse is rebooted, and it's up to you to decide who gets retconned! (This would make a great thread of serious comic discussion, but for our purposes...)

Instead of adopting Dick Grayson, Batman adopts Stephanie Brown, thus finally ending the whole gay inuendo nonsense. However, this leads to questions in the media asking if Bruce is a pedophile, having taken in a young girl.

or

Selina Kyle is replaced with Helena Bertinelli, the murderous vigilante, as Batman's love interest. Batman desperately tries to reel her in before she reaches the point of no return.

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>