Child of Dreams is one of my favourite Batman stories anyway, so I'll go with the 1st one. Manga on Batman would be a little weird, but better than assholes always trying to make a name for themselves on one of your favourite characters

613: He's already finishing Spidey/Black Cat. It got upped to 6 issues instead of 5, but is apparently due to come out in the next few months according to the solicits

A sadistic mad-man captures you, sits you in a chair, tapes your eyes open and forces you to watch some horrific images. Which is the worst....

Penwing dressed up as Poison Ivy [I say 'dressed up', what I really mean is 'leafed up']

OR

Joe Mama in a leather Catwoman outfit

OR

Pariah in a Scarlet Witch costume

OR

TK as Harley Quinn

I was gonna put myself in, but i've never posted a pic here, so it'd be pointless

"Now TV's all about format these days isn't it, and I've got a new type for you right here. Its me and Paris Hilton driving around in a car.... Now I know what you're thinking, but she's in the boot!" "So you see, 'Ring around the Rosey' refers to the horrible symptoms of a terrifying disease, a disease which.....a disease which....ZIM! Theres a Pigeon on you're head. You have 'Head Pigeons'. get to the Nurse before they spread to the other children." "Get off my lawn Cookie Beast!" --Invader Zim