The link to filmthreat isn't working. I can't get on the site.

Meanwhile...

Quote:

Michael Moore, whose anti-Iraq war film Fahrenheit 9/11 touched off a firestorm of controversy, topped an annual list today of Hollywood's least-intriguing celebrities.

Quote:

The website, known for an anti-establishment take on the entertainment industry, said its list named the stars it found to be the "least-inspiring, least-intriguing people in Hollywood".

Quote:

"The Frigid 50 ice pack have left audiences cold with their overbearing personalities, poor career choices and chronic inability to stop making fools of themselves," the site said.

Looking at their criteria, I have to challenge Michael Moore's place on it (or at least his ranking).

Look at all the controversy there was over "Fahrenheit 9/11." Look at all the attention it got. It's ludicrous to claim that it left audiences cold. It seemed to have the exact opposite effect - audiences were either praising it and cheering it on, or slamming it and condemning it.

And also, look at all the money it made (for a documentary.) That, and the attention it got Moore, disqualifies "Fahrenheit" as a poor career choice.

Plus, Moore has a rep for getting people up in arms, rallying them behind him or against him. I'd call that inspiring.

So what's left? Overblown personality and ego. I don't know if that's enough to put him in first place on this list (of course, since I can't access the damn site, I don't have an adequate comparison to work with.)

It sounds to me like this is personal politics talking.

"Well when I talk to people I don't have to worry about spelling." - wannabuyamonkey "If Schumacher’s last effort was the final nail in the coffin then Year One would’ve been the crazy guy who stormed the graveyard, dug up the coffin and put a bullet through the franchise’s corpse just to make sure." -- From a review of Darren Aronofsky & Frank Miller's "Batman: Year One" script