How could I forget DCU Holiday Bash I, II, and III? I bought all three of them last year during the summer. The guy sold them to me for 50 cents each because it was way off season.

They have short Christmas stories involving several DC characters. I remember a scene where Max Mercury tries to tell Bart (Impulse) that there's no Santa Claus. Max says "People just aren't that selfless. The man spends his whole life in service of other people." Bart says "Superman? Hello?" and Bart compares Santa to other DC heroes, like he can read minds like Martian Manhunter to find out who's good or bad, he can disappear from your house like Batman, he can shrink down chimneys like the Atom.

That's about the extend of my memory. I'll have to try and find them and read them again.

Eddie Guerrero said
"I've been here before. Backed into a corner, another huge obstacle, time to make a choice. You seem to be a bit preoccupied, Brock. You're not gonna be facing Eddie Guerrero the opponent tonight. You're gonna be facing Latino Heat!! They say there's No Way Out. I can think of at least one, ese (sp?). Can you?"