Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

Caitlin O'Malley - Witch Grrl said:
What a bunch of fucks you all are!!!

It sure must make you all feel great about your selves to make fun of somebody with the guts to actually create something put it out there for people to see. Shazamgrrl'd be right to go around and give you all a swift knee to the neithers, but somehow I think you bakas have even less down there than you do in your other heads.

Fucking jealous hypocrites the whole bunch of you.

Whatever you say, Sybil. Lemme ask you something: If you're NOT Shaddaptwwt, or a facet of her fevered psyche, why do you use the EXACT same syntax - right down to the vocabulary choices - that she does? Lemme ask you something else: If you're not that twat, why are you so quick to defend her even though she's lightning-quick to slam you every chance she gets?

Answer to both: You are Shaddaptwwt. You're 450+ lbs of sad, lonely, corpulent stupidity. You're a pathetic example of why Wiccans and Fanfic Authors generally get laughed at by mainstream society. You take every book Llewelyn Publishers puts out seriously even though, as a former bookseller, I can tell you that about half of it is put out specifically to milk you (no pun intended) of your cash - it's bullshit, just thought you should know.

By the way, to kick or even knee someone in their "neithers" (nice typo, stupid), you need to be able to lift your leg. Another thing I don't need to worry about.

Twat.

Thanks for calling Food Eater Lad (a.k.a., "Caitlin O'Malley") a twat, Joey. He is one.

And a fucktard.

And a child molester. (Why else would he be teaching? He hates women, so he probably can't get it up with any female over the age of 12.)

FYI, "Cait", it's nethers, not "neithers", you dumbass. I like to keep my spelling, punctuation and syntax errors at an absolute minimum. IF I had an alternate ID on this forum, I would do what most idiots with them would: use a different style of writing. I wouldn't "imitate" someone else, and I STILL wouldn't make such stupid, OBVIOUS blunders.

The post by "Caitlin O'Malley" is more proof that "she" is none other than FEL, the whiny bitch of a stupid twat who "thinks" stallking people who know he's a stupid twat is a fun way to pass time. BTW, fucktard, how's "Mrs. Freddy Freeman"?

BTW, Joey, while "Caitlin" was calling you a bunch of fucks, I was standing in line at Fry's Electronics, waiting for a cashier to ring up my new modem. I've been offline since Thrusday, you moron.

Speaking of weight problems, Joey, you're just a fat, sad, pathetic asshole with an inch-long dick who can only get laid by screwing blow-up dolls.

So, how is Louise?