• Best Movie - Wrath of Khan. This is the movie that people who don't even follow Trek see and like. Spock's death at the end is something that gets everybody I know because of the iconic status he had already received in pop culture. Hell, it even gave Shatner the power to act for one scene.
  • Best Captain - I'll go against the grain and say Archer. I liked Enterprise a lot more than most Trekkies(or -ers. What the fuck ever.). Archer seemed to actually enjoy being in space and became dedicated and aggressive when his home planet was in danger of being destroyed. The way the show came off to me is that Kirk and Picard had it so good because of the shit that Archer did over a hundred years before.
  • Best Series - I put my money on Deep Space Nine. It just appealed to me more. Probably because it was the first series to break the Trek mold.
  • Best Alien Race/Villian - Borg. They were a good idea. Unstoppable. Ruthless. Emotionless. I hated that whole Hugh bullshit and whenever they tried to expand upon the humanity of the species.
  • Hottest Piece of Ass - Jolene Blalock

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."