Quote:

The Time Trust said:
I don't remember you being this negative in the old days, Shazamgrrl.

You also don't remember Food Eater Lad and patchwork, do you? You know, the assholes who have chased me across the Internet just to harass me (yet deny doing so), copied my posts from other MBs and groups, altered them, then either reposted them to "prove" that I'm a crazy, lying hypocrite OR as "their own" words, like FEL's been doing here? ("Caitlin," my ass. He's no more a female than RuPaul is.)

Having any type of a stalker after you, either in cyberspace or in the real world, changes your outlook and how you do things.

Why do you think no one but MEMBERS can view posts, files, etc., on the Marvels of SHAZAM? Because I got sick and tired of seeing mine and other members posts copied to Notepad, altered to fit someone else's skewed agenda and reposted on the DC Boards as "proof" of our aledged "lies". In spite of this, it's STILL going on.

Why do you think "Caitlin's" words sound so familiar? Because, except for the OBVIOUS errors in spelling and syntax, most of them are MY words, taken from various and sundry posts I've made on MoS, BOTH Rock of Eternity Forums and even the DCMBs, like where he took my posts where I called Geoff Johns a hack and my announcement that I was having my fics pulled from FauxDC because I was being accused of plagiarising Jerry Ordway's work and concocted the wild hare accusation that I called Johns a "plagaristic hack".

(Note to FEL: it's plagiaristic, you moron. Get a fucking spell checker. Or a brain.)

BTW, Doc, I seem to remember you buying FEL's line of bullshit, which "Caitlin" has been repeating here. Not that the idiot would know what the truth was if it bit him in his fat ass, but it's funny how the retellings of the "charges" have varied wildly since he first "reported" them, and the FACTS of the matter have remained consistantly THE OPPOSITE of the so-called "charges" I never made.

And the fuck why do you think patchwork/The Question? seems to know so much about what I do in groups I either own or that I'm a member of, yet he CLAIMS he's not a member of any of them? Because he is, but he's too much of a sneaky, chicken-shit coward to admit it. BTW, being a sneaky, chicken-shit coward suits him.

Last edited by ShazamGrrl1; 2005-04-07 5:13 AM.