*********SPOILERS************

Quote:

Steve T said:
Got the feel, without seeming dated.

Totally agree. I think this is what makes it work so well.

Quote:

list of fan boy winges: *SPOILERS*

The console looks cobbled together. It just shouldn't! this is superior technology. Patched up would be one thing, but not cobbled int he first place!

I disagree slightly. I mean, I would like to see more of the interior than just the console room. But, from the way it looks, it looks like the old console room, stripped down to its bare, alien essentials. I really don't mind it.

Quote:

I an gonna miss the cliffhangers that gave been sacrificed for an Americanised length.

Well, as someone who never saw it with cliffhangers in place (they used to run it, all at once, on Saturdays from 4pm to 7pm), it doesn't bother me. Sure, I would like it to be longer. But, that doesn't bother me, really.

Quote:

I would be annoyed at Gallifrey being destroyed off camera, but I think it will be back by the end of the series

Again, disagree. Don't know whether it will be back, but, I hope not. Destroying his home and people is a great move into a new era of the show, where he is completely alone in the universe. I love this new aspect, and I hope they explore it more...