Quote:

Nowhereman said:
I didnt watch the last series,so I have no idea what it was really like,but what I can tell you about Tennant is that he should be quite popular!
He plays it as a Londoner,complete with common man accent,and seems to be part comedian,part warrior (he partakes in a sword fight a la Highlander).
His humour seems somewhat sarcastic,which is good,and I can see definite inspiration from previous Doctors (the two Bakers & Troughton spring to mind).

I think you girls will like it!

Definietly a bit of Troughton/Tom Baker/McCoy zaniness. Some Hartnell/Colin Baker bluntness and temper. And a dash of Pertwee swashbuckling. I think there might also be a touch of Colin's ego. Overall, it was a pretty damn good episode; and it's setting up for the Torchwood spinoff. I can't wait to see more.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."