Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:
Spoilers!:

Ok, I didn't like alot of the writing in this episode. First was Davros-lite.

That guy used to be in Only Fools and Horses playing the idiotic road-sweeper.

But I concur, his acting sucked. It was also painful to see Don Warrington, a frequent on the Grumpy Old Men show. You can't be a Grumpy Old Man who complains about everything and still make cameo's on Dr. Who, its just not proper.

That Byker Grove reject who presents Children's TV was also a slap in the face [the resistance punk]. I want real actor's, not bargain basement variations.

And was it just me who found the Cyber-men completely non-threatening? They were so slow and didn't even have projectile weapons. An old lady could have out-paced them.

I need to go back and watch the Eccleston series, because this new guy just ain't doing it for me.

"Now TV's all about format these days isn't it, and I've got a new type for you right here. Its me and Paris Hilton driving around in a car.... Now I know what you're thinking, but she's in the boot!" "So you see, 'Ring around the Rosey' refers to the horrible symptoms of a terrifying disease, a disease which.....a disease which....ZIM! Theres a Pigeon on you're head. You have 'Head Pigeons'. get to the Nurse before they spread to the other children." "Get off my lawn Cookie Beast!" --Invader Zim